PLEASE, I can't submit my applic for processing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trying2becomeMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how to get past the window is shown below? I can't even click on yes and fill in my password, due to how fast the next window loads up before I do anything. Then, I get error on the next page. PLEASE HELP ME.

You have completed your 2002 AMCAS application. Would you like to submit the file to AMCAS now for processing?

Yes, my application is ready for processing. I understand that I may not change, correct, or update selected parts of the application as outlined in the AMCAS instructions once it has been submitted to AMCAS.

No, I'd like to carefully proofread my information more before submitting.
says, "congratulations

Members don't see this ad.

Keep trying ..... You'll get trhough eventually. The "error" usually means that the AMCAS server has crashed and booted you.

OH WHAT A SURPRISE I KNOW ! ! !

Good Luck ....

Originally posted by trying2submit:
•Can anyone please tell me how to get past the window is shown below? I can't even click on yes and fill in my password, due to how fast the next window loads up before I do anything. Then, I get error on the next page. PLEASE HELP ME.

You have completed your 2002 AMCAS application. Would you like to submit the file to AMCAS now for processing?

Yes, my application is ready for processing. I understand that I may not change, correct, or update selected parts of the application as outlined in the AMCAS instructions once it has been submitted to AMCAS.

No, I'd like to carefully proofread my information more before submitting.
says, "congratulations•

hmmmmm...
try using a different computer.
good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, after 2 hours of pressing "back" button and submitting, I finally got a credit card submission portion of the page to load.

Now, I inputted the credit card info, and *finally* got to the next page, where it displayed transaction status. Well, it looked as if my credit card charge has been authorized, but I couldn't get the continue button to work (what a surprise). I just called the credit card company, and the charge has been made, so I think the submission has been processed????? Should I be worried that I didn't get to the final page to load? I didn't want to re-enter the whole certification process agin, in case I submit multiple times or something.....

Anyone have any thoughts on what I should do?

Originally posted by trying2submit:
•Okay, after 2 hours of pressing "back" button and submitting, I finally got a credit card submission portion of the page to load.

Now, I inputted the credit card info, and *finally* got to the next page, where it displayed transaction status. Well, it looked as if my credit card charge has been authorized, but I couldn't get the continue button to work (what a surprise). I just called the credit card company, and the charge has been made, so I think the submission has been processed????? Should I be worried that I didn't get to the final page to load? I didn't want to re-enter the whole certification process agin, in case I submit multiple times or something.....

Anyone have any thoughts on what I should do?•

Here is an easy way to determine whether or not your application has actually been submitted. Try to edit your personal statement or your practice vision. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a pop up message saying "this application has already been submitted once. No further changes are allowed to this section" If you don't get this message, then I would submit it again.

Good Luck, :)

0099900, Thank you so very much!!!!!!

Yes, my application WAS submitted. You are a genius. I hope you the best of luck during the application process. I stayed up till 4am last night, then woke up at 8am to try again... Until now, I was so very much worried, but now I can take a DEEP BREATH and enjoy my life, or SLEEP!!!!!

Thank you all for the information.

:) :cool: