please keep on sending emails to usc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amandentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,i talked to usc people and they said they havent recieved as many emails as ucsf so plesae send emails to the school so that we can let them know that we are more in number than ucsf people.so please its my humble request to send them emails...guys its for our future only.thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys,i talked to usc people and they said they havent recieved as many emails as ucsf so plesae send emails to the school so that we can let them know that we are more in number than ucsf people.so please its my humble request to send them emails...guys its for our future only.thanks

I'll be happy to1
what email address?

I just emailed Ashlee.
What if we make a list of people's name and just one single person send this list of names of people who are interviewing in UOP?
Maybe someone who knows somebody from USC could deliver it for us?

Members don't see this ad :)

Send emails for what?

Send emails for what?

THEir interview dates coincides with UOP's.

So we have to ask them to change.

I think they should consider at least the schools in the same state. Makes no sense

hey, I hope u r not implying that they change the dates back to clash with UCSf.
I have a call only from UCSf and yet in my e-mail to them I had asked them not to clash the dates with UOP as well.
If everyone is asking for a date change, which we shuld, ask them not to clash with any major interview, be it UOP or UCSf.

we are just trying to request them that if they can help ucsf students then they can also help uop applicants who got interviews.its not to cut back any one but just to be easy for both uop and ucsf students so that no 1 gets in trouble.after all we all are doing so much hardwork and i believe every one should get what they deserve and all must be given fair chance to atleast get interview and give there best shot.so i request all of you to keep on sending emails to thomas ashlee as well as i suggest you to send emails to the academics affair dean for usc because its matter of our whole life guys,we just have one chance and we should try our best and every body should be given fair chance.so please guys,keep on sending emails to the program cordinator as well as dean for academics affair which some one mentioned in the other thread for usc interview dates.i will still send u his conact info,His name is Mr.Avishai Sadan and his number is 213-740-3124,email [email protected].guys lets inform him and lets see what happens.so please guys lets just emial and call them and ask for the postonement.please i request whosoever hasnt send emails,just send them request for changin the dates.
hey, I hope u r not implying that they change the dates back to clash with UCSf.
I have a call only from UCSf and yet in my e-mail to them I had asked them not to clash the dates with UOP as well.
If everyone is asking for a date change, which we shuld, ask them not to clash with any major interview, be it UOP or UCSf.

just now i sent an email request...this is my third one.
my friend and i decided to attend UOp i.v but we want to try for the last time and
it is just sending emails repeatedly......guys send emails repeatedly......