Please list medical schools whose secondaries are purely additional fee payments!

• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

KAM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2005
Status (Visible)
Please list medical school secondaries that only ask for money and no additional questions such as where u see yourself in 40 yrs, what motivates you, etc etc...

About the Ads

HemaOncoDoc

One Step At A Time
10+ Year Member
May 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
KAM said:
Please list medical school secondaries that only ask for money and no additional questions such as where u see yourself in 40 yrs, what motivates you, etc etc...
If you're looking for easier applications, NYMC and MCW. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but from your previous posts, it seems like your an international applicant. In that case, I think it would be better to look at schools that accept a good number of international applicants. Some schools do not accept any.

ltrain

10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
Status (Visible)
SUNY buffalo
Jefferson
Mayo (oh wait, that was just a fee for them to agree to look at my application)

BigKurz

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Can we get a link to that thread (Secondaries without essays)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.