Jul 26, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi Guys,

So I studied my ass off for about a month and took the DAT today(8/6/2009), but I wasn't happy with the results at all. The test was absolutely CRAZY, hardest thing that I have ever taken... My head is still hurting :eek::

I think I should retake it in three months but by then it'll be kinda late (it'll be like in early November)... Anyway can you guys please look at my scores and tell me what I should do:
PAT: 20
QR: 17
RC: 15
Bio: 15
GC: 17
OC: 19

TS: 17

AA: 17 PAT: 20

Overall GPA: 3.46
S-GPA: 3.36

Thanks a lot!

whawha

10+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2009
Status
Hi Guys,

So I studied my ass off for about a month and took the DAT today(8/6/2009), but I wasn't happy with the results at all. The test was absolutely CRAZY, hardest thing that I have ever taken... My head is still hurting :eek::

I think I should retake it in three months but by then it'll be kinda late (it'll be like in early November)... Anyway can you guys please look at my scores and tell me what I should do:
PAT: 20
QR: 17
RC: 15
Bio: 15
GC: 17
OC: 19

TS: 17

AA: 17 PAT: 20

Overall GPA: 3.46
S-GPA: 3.36

Thanks a lot!
Honestly, I think your RC and BIo will diminish your chance greatly...other than those two, scores look great. What materials did you use to study? And what strategy for RC for which passage?

OP
M
Jul 26, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
I basically just read the Kaplan book 07-08 edition, then used the Topscore as test materials.

See, I am absolutely horrible with Biology since I'm a Math major and the only Bio source I used to prep for the DAT was the stupid Kaplan book... I'm not a native English speaker either so my reading comprehension was pretty damn low (God, that was hard)

So Are you suggesting to retake the exam in November??
Thanks,

Sara Mehron

OP
M
Jul 26, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Ok cool... Another three months of DAT studying...Ughhh that will suck!

Actually my Topscore scores were really close to my real DAT scores (except the QR, which I could not possibly believe I did that bad)

I was getting 24 and 23 on QR ,but today I was stunned!

I also used Crack Reading (haha which did not help as much as I hoped)