Please Make a Diagnosis!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dominator39

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, here are the symptoms. I tried submitting my application with a credit card like 15 times, but I got an error each time (surprise, surprise). I finally gave in and tried to pay by check, but I had problems printing the screen with the invoice on it. By the time I got it printed, my AMCAS connection had timed out. So I logged in again and tried to submit. This time, I got the have a nice day sign. I checked my printed application, but there is nothing for date submitted. However, I cannot edit my essays anymore. So did I submit this thing or what? I still haven't received an email from AMCAS. Please let me know what you think. Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Diagnosis: presented symptoms indicate acute failure of primary server, with secondary idiocy of public relations department. Take three beers and call AMCAS on Monday. If symptoms continue, continue taking beers as needed and consult an attorney. :p

Sounds like it got submitted. Whatever you do, don't call. I called today and the guy told me they don't know anything, can't tell me anything, that I must wait for the email.

I said email takes forever and is often wrong. He said "I know".

I'm really developing a seething hatred of AMCAS. :mad:

Pam

Members don't see this ad :)
dtreese,

oh my gaawwsh, that was so funny :D

Originally posted by dtreese:
•If symptoms continue, continue taking beers as needed and consult an attorney. :p

This is the only flaw in your diagnosis. You must never, never give long term treatment directions, especially with over-the-counter "meds". You should have suggested a follow-up visit, thereby increasing your profit by enabling yourself to charge yet again for an office visit.

That's how I would have handled it, anyways. ;)

Sounds to me like you are going to be charged about 15 times on your credit card. After trying to submit with a card 4 times, I switched to the check option and it worked; however, my card was charged 4 times and the check is, as they say "in the mail". Since I cannot talk to them until Monday, if I can get through, I do not know whether or not to stop the check (which will cost seven dollars). Oh yeah, and to write the check, I had to take out a cash advance on my credit card. So, in one day my credit card balance went from zero to $2500+. Outstanding.

P.S. Sorry about the Hasek trade.

I am a Red Wings fan. This guy is going to get us another Cup next year! :D :D