please people...tell me what you think IS BEST to do.....

May 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
guys...I need your opinions... Im torn and dont know what to do..
So I am studying for the DAT right now and think Ill be ready by mid september to take it..
I have already submitted to AADSAS and am getting Secondary applications now.....
Do I submit secondaries now while studying for the DAT? ...or should I wait until im done with the DAT and then begin to submit them?
I know they take planty of time to do, but if its better to submit them sooner than when I want to take the DAT, Ill do so...
.I just dont know what looks better..??
can you please tell me what you think or what you did?
(I have a 3.4 cum GPA, and a 3.46 sci. GPA)

4thMolar

5+ Year Member
May 25, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Basically the majority of my secondaries were basically sending fees to schools. The ones that require essays may take some time, but most of them would ask the same general questions. I would work on the essays a little bit everyday and you should still be fine with studying for the DAT.

Dent010

5+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Overall i would say to wait on your secondaries. Make sure none of them have a time frame in which they are due. For example, i just filled out my UCSF secondary and they require it to be mailed within 21 days of receipt. Generally i dont believe they put a limit on you.

Jun 1, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Yeah, just watch for the secondary deadlines. Like Dent said, UCSF had a 21 day deadline and my loma linda one is due by like, sept 2nd or something like that.