Please, please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thaizemelo

thaizemelo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am really confused!!:confused:
In the Penn aplication requirements, they say that you need notorized transcripts from the dental school where you graduated and a notorized copy of your diploma. Sinc I was graduated from Brazil, should I translate these documents first and then notorize the copies?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

In the Penn aplication requirements, they say that you need notorized transcripts from the dental school where you graduated and a notorized copy of your diploma. Sinc I was graduated from Brazil, should I translate these documents first and then notorize the copies?

yes ,you should translate them and after you send the notarized transcripts in both languages. (the original and the translation)
I want apply to Upenn too . Can you share your score on dental board and Toefl ,please (I know that the competion is very though there )

Thanks in advance.

hi,
yes, you should definitely get them translated and then notarised.. otherwise the lawyers will charge you twice as much for the brazilian transcript and the english ones (to get signed)... and we all know for sure how nice lawyers are when they overcharge (oops... did i say OVERcharge) us!!! :laugh: :laugh::laugh:
:) best wishes...

Members don't see this ad :)
drabc and calality, thanks a lot for information.
It must be translated by official translators, right? Only the tranlated copy should be notorized or both the original and translated one?

Drabc, my NBDE I is 90. Haven´t done Toefl yet... GPA 3.01
Don´t know if I have much chances..
What are yours?

The problem with some universities is that they requires a recognized translator in the US!
I asked my friend who applied last year and managed to get interviews, he told me that he didn't have any problem with the translation which he did from back home "Syria", but this is all just talk...
I call brother to send me the papers, iw ant to translate them from here by a recognized transator.... just to save the ehadache... the problem is.. not much time...

SOME DEADLINES ARE THE 15th OF SEPTEMBER :scared: