Please please please help me.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GPHM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my scores from the June 16th 2011 exam and it is not looking good...

VR: 8
PS: 7
WS: P
BS: 6

I have no idea what to do....(well I know I have to retake...) but I do not know when....August 23rd or some time in September? I will have about three weeks to prep if I take it in August and about four if I take it in September...

I know that my chances are looking low for this cycle...but I am still going to try my best, I need to get in this cycle...

I have already submitted my application and it is completed with the exception of a couple letters of recommendation that I am waiting for to be submitted (three have already been submitted).

Please help me. What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my scores from the June 16th 2011 exam and it is not looking good...

VR: 8
PS: 7
WS: P
BS: 6

I have no idea what to do....(well I know I have to retake...) but I do not know when....August 23rd or some time in September? I will have about three weeks to prep if I take it in August and about four if I take it in September...

I know that my chances are looking low for this cycle...but I am still going to try my best, I need to get in this cycle...

I have already submitted my application and it is completed with the exception of a couple letters of recommendation that I am waiting for to be submitted (three have already been submitted).

Please help me. What should I do?

Do not retake for this cycle. You clearly need more time. You can't get in anywhere with a 21, and believe me I can say this because my score was a 21 the first time I took it, albeit a different breakdown. You clearly need more time to study. Luckily for you, your VR is your highest, which I think is the most difficult to improve. PS and BS are easy fixes, you just have to put in the time. Take a semester to review all of your books and do tons of problems and take it in January.