Please post if you received the good news (interview) from USC today!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Don

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to know how we SNers do on the last day of interview invites from USC...good luck everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

and besides the e-mail, has anybody's status page changed?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have checked my email numerous times today as well as the USC status page, whats the deal? nothing has been sent or nothing has changed? Anyone get any news?

As I recall, the email invite and status page check reflecting the invite are almost simultaneous.
I'll see if I can dig up what time of day they came.

i just checked email. . .nothing!. . .isn't this stressful? . . .well, . .i guess no news is certainly better than bad news! GOOD LUCK everyone!

Thanks for taking pity on us, SMW!!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Dr. Don:
•I just want to know how we SNers do on the last day of interview invites from USC...good luck everyone!!!•••••Do you mean to say that today is THE last day of interview invites from USC? If so, can you tell me where you heard this from?

In any case, they seem to keep pushing back the dates all the time.

F-USC. I am so glad that they lost last night (although my bracket is all screwed up now). This school really pisses me off. Don't hang on to my application, just to reject me in March! I really really really despise that school. :p

My invite came at about 2 seconds after 2:00pm (PST). It instructs you to go to the status page site to schedule your interview. Some people found out by checking the status page site.

Ay, another 3 hours. Thanks again, SMW.

nope, snail mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Otter,

I had called the admissions committee on two separate occassions. Both times they had assured me that this week was the last week they were sending out interview invites. They said if I did not receive anything this week, I could assume that I was rejected.

well nothing here.....still waiting....

•••quote:•••Originally posted by nray:
•Otter,

I had called the admissions committee on two separate occassions. Both times they had assured me that this week was the last week they were sending out interview invites. They said if I did not receive anything this week, I could assume that I was rejected.•••••Thanks for the info, nray.

This is making me nervous...

I actually got my interview very late at night (around 9-10PM, West coast time) I hate to kind of stretch out the time that you guys will be holding your breath. I'm sure it was sent that late on their end and not hung up getting to my E-mail because I get the SDN you have note e-mails within about 1 moniute of having the note (as nray will soon find out.

Well, I can safely assume that I was rejected. I checked the web page just now and that eternal message "all interview deicisions should be made by early march" is still there. This means no interview invite is coming. So the rejection notice should be on its way (I don't know in what form though). Bah, I don't care about USC anyway.

cambrian, there are still several hours left in the business day in California. Don't give up quite yet!

Ok get this. I called to see whats up today, they have now changed the story once yet again. They are saying that all invites were supposed to be sent out by today but now will be sent out by early next week because they got delayed. So there is still hope for us, but it is really gettting ridiculous the way they keep changing things on us. It appears they have absolutely no respect in keeping their word to us.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by nray:
•Ok get this. I called to see whats up today, they have now changed the story once yet again. They are saying that all invites were supposed to be sent out by today but now will be sent out by early next week because they got delayed. So there is still hope for us, but it is really gettting ridiculous the way they keep changing things on us. It appears they have absolutely no respect in keeping their word to us.•••••WTF...they're so cruel!!! I will never forgive them for this...unless they hook me up with an interview... :) :wink:

I had called the admissions committee on two separate occassions. Both times they had assured me that this week was the last week they were sending out interview invites. They said if I did not receive anything this week, I could assume that I was rejected.

--------------------

hey nray, does this mean that next week when they actually do send out their last batch of interview invites, they will not be sending out rejection emails at the same time?

i talked to the admissions office on friday and asked, "is it true that today is the last day that interview invites will be sent out?" response, we've been telling people that we would have them out by thursday or friday, but we aren't going to get them all out until the middle of next week.

I WOULD NOT ASSUME YOU ARE REJECTED JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET AN INVITATION YET.