Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Please post Michigan Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lorarp, Aug 1, 2001.

1. lorarp

lorarp Member
    7+ Year Member

There have been several requests, but as far as I can tell it hasn't been put up.

Anyone have the URL or at least the questions?

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Giving you the URL will do you no good, because its a secure connection. They have to have your transmitted AMCAS app first before they have your AMCAS number in their database for you to login with.

Scooby posted these questions on the other thread asking about Michigan, JHU, and Stanford.

4. arrowsmith

arrowsmith Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Baylor and others
    Please post the URL for Michigan. My AMCAS application, or at least some part of it, has been transmitted, but I have yet to hear from them. I have strong stats so I would have expected an e-mail from them. I understand it is a secure URL, but I can at least try my AMCAS ID in it.
    Thanks
    Rosita

5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Ok Rosita the link is below. If your app has been transmitted to Michigan as you say, then you should be able to log in. As far as I know, Michigan does NOT screen apps before allowing applicants to fill out the secondary.

Good luck.

University of Michigan Online Secondary and Status Check URL