Please post Michigan Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lorarp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There have been several requests, but as far as I can tell it hasn't been put up.

Anyone have the URL or at least the questions?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Giving you the URL will do you no good, because its a secure connection. They have to have your transmitted AMCAS app first before they have your AMCAS number in their database for you to login with.

Scooby posted these questions on the other thread asking about Michigan, JHU, and Stanford.

Hi Baylor and others
Please post the URL for Michigan. My AMCAS application, or at least some part of it, has been transmitted, but I have yet to hear from them. I have strong stats so I would have expected an e-mail from them. I understand it is a secure URL, but I can at least try my AMCAS ID in it.
Thanks
Rosita

Originally posted by rositalola:
•Hi Baylor and others
Please post the URL for Michigan. My AMCAS application, or at least some part of it, has been transmitted, but I have yet to hear from them. I have strong stats so I would have expected an e-mail from them. I understand it is a secure URL, but I can at least try my AMCAS ID in it.
Thanks
Rosita•

Ok Rosita the link is below. If your app has been transmitted to Michigan as you say, then you should be able to log in. As far as I know, Michigan does NOT screen apps before allowing applicants to fill out the secondary.

Good luck.

University of Michigan Online Secondary and Status Check URL