1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

please read! esp. 3 and 4 years

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by wdunni, Oct 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdunni

wdunni New Member

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think you need more psychatric care.

4. JPMD03

JPMD03 Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I'm absolutely positive about it, you need psychiatric care. Is this the first time that you are being paranoid?

5. wdunni

wdunni New Member

6. Amy

Amy Animal Lover
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Why do people feel the need to ask MED STUDENTS to diagnose them? Especially on a website?? :rolleyes:

If you're worried about your health, go see a DOCTOR. But, as the above posters said, you probably only need a mental health professional to cure what ails ya.

7. wdunni

wdunni New Member

I am a med. student on leave for one year Amy. Goddam people, I am sure their are alot of edu. minds that visit here, hell I know their is, what is so hard for one of you who might know the drug used to shoot me the answer, instead of insults.

8. mile_26

mile_26 Member
    7+ Year Member

Pretending this really happened, one cannot even barely know the answer to your question?.because it could be many different things that only a doctor who can see you in person, should diagnose.
    Pink or red urine should prompt an immediate visit to your doctor.
    Even if you think it is red blood cells, it could be many other things. Blackberries and beets can turn acid urine red due to the presence of anthrocyanin, while rhubarb, anthraquinone laxatives, and some diagnostic dyes will redden urine only when it is alkaline. The anesthetic, propofol, has been reported to cause pink coloration of the urine, particularly in alcoholics. Other medications that can cause red urine are the phenytoin, phenothiazines, e.g., Compazine . Red urine can also be caused by chronic lead and mercury poisoning.
    http://www-med.stanford.edu/school/Urology/Patients/colors.html
    It could be a coincidence that the sound you heard and the smells you experienced in the cab, happened just before experiencing the pink urine.
    It is most important that you see a doctor who can diagnose your problem.
    He/She can find out if red blood cells are present in your urine, or some other agent that may discolor your urine, and find the source to your itchy feeling in your lower lobe.
    We care,
    Good luck!!

9. JPMD03

JPMD03 Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    The intention here is not to insult anybody, but one must admit that the initial question is somewhat bizarre. I don't thgink that telling someone to see a psychiatrist is an insult. Unless you have a problem with mental issues...

In fact, your question about this gas is in itself a bizarre question. You have a preoccupation about something, that is OK. But why would you think somebody wanted to hurt you ? That is the real question you must ask yourself. Then, you'll realize that it doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry my dear friend, but this whole story makes me think you live some kind of paranoia.

Think about it for a while. If you think I'm insulting you, then I'm sorry. You asked for an answer, I give you some kind.

Go and get some help. This board will not give you the answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.