Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Please Sell Me Your Aamc 6!!!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by phatty925, Aug 3, 2002.

1. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 23, 2002
    NY, NY
    i was cleaning up the mess in my room today when i realized that i never ordered aamc 6!!!
    i'm wondering if any of you who have a copy of aamc 6 with solutions would be nice enough to make copies and send them to me for a decent price. i was planning on taking it next saturday, so i would need them sent before then. i will pay the cost of xeroxing and mailing, plus a $10 labor fee. any takers???
    i'd really appreciate it...i'm panicking b/c i thought i had aamc 6 all along. please respond or PM me if you're interested in helping me out. thanks a lot!!!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ucdbiochem

ucdbiochem Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 4, 2002
    check out ebay. people do sell AAMC stuff.
    good luck!
  4. xoomn

xoomn 10+ Year Member

Feb 1, 2002
    dude.. I'll sell you a copy for $20 but I don't have the full explaination. Email me ASAP.. ;)