1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Please Sell Me Your Aamc 6!!!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by phatty925, Aug 3, 2002.

1. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

HEY,
    i was cleaning up the mess in my room today when i realized that i never ordered aamc 6!!!
    i'm wondering if any of you who have a copy of aamc 6 with solutions would be nice enough to make copies and send them to me for a decent price. i was planning on taking it next saturday, so i would need them sent before then. i will pay the cost of xeroxing and mailing, plus a $10 labor fee. any takers???
    i'd really appreciate it...i'm panicking b/c i thought i had aamc 6 all along. please respond or PM me if you're interested in helping me out. thanks a lot!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ucdbiochem

ucdbiochem Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

check out ebay. people do sell AAMC stuff.
    good luck!

4. xoomn

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    dude.. I'll sell you a copy for $20 but I don't have the full explaination. Email me ASAP.. ;)