Please welcome our new pre-allo moderators, gyngyn and Lucca!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WedgeDawg

not actually a dog
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Pre-Allo!

I would like to give a very warm welcome to our newest pre-allo moderators, @Lucca and @gyngyn! Both are I'm sure very well known to all of you and we are excited to have them take on more community responsibility!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 40 users
Weren't they moderators for a while now.... nvm

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder how many reports the OP is getting that just read "there has to be some sort of mistake" :laugh:

Seriously though, congrats you two and thanks for taking on the extra workload. You're both great posters and I'm sure you'll both make great mods.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi Pre-Allo!

I would like to give a very warm welcome to our newest pre-allo moderators, @Lucca and @gyngyn! Both are I'm sure very well known to all of you and we are excited to have them take on more community responsibility!

Bet becoming pre-allo SDN mods is in the top 10 of their career accomplishments ;)

Reactions: 5 users
Nice!! Congrats new mods! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Finally! Lucca is amazing and so is gyngyn. Glad to have them be official mods instead of unofficial ones. :)

Reactions: 10 users
The two of them don't have enough headaches in their lives?

Hi Pre-Allo!

Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, Now get to work moving this to thread to SPF.

Reactions: 20 users
Thanks everyone! I've been on SDN a while and have a few ideas to change PA. I've kept track of them over the years. For the sake of modeling transparency, here are a few:

BsfpmFU.png

Reactions: 21 users
Congrats guys!! Next new SDN Moderator: @Goro ??

Thanks everyone! I've been on SDN a while and have a few ideas to change PA. I've kept track of them over the years. For the sake of modeling transparency, here are a few:

BsfpmFU.png
Reported

Reactions: 15 users
Congratulations to the moderator team for obtaining @gyngyn. You should be overjoyed at this acquisition.

Reactions: 4 users

BsfpmFU.png
@Mad Jack Haha, who did you piss off so royally?

Side note, could not have picked two more deserving people. Congrats both of you! I hope there is a moderator's lounge and bar somewhere; this seems like the type of job that should come with booze and lots of spa days.

Reactions: 1 users
Is that what we call cleaning @Winged Scapula 's pool?
No, cleaning my pool is not a euphemism. It really needs some skimming with the storm we had this weekend; lots of little yellow flowers floating in it and the pool boy doesn't come until Thursday, so hop to it!

"Staff hot tub" means something else ;)

Getting access to the staff hot tub will make it all worthwhile.

Due to the recent pseudomonas outbreak that put a couple of our moderators out of commission, the pool will be offline until it is cleaned by our newest moderators

They also have to hit the gym more often, since the ban hammer is quite heavy - and we all are rooting for them to be experts at swinging and hitting with precision

(remember folks, precision and accuracy are not the same thing - this is covered in your statistics class and fair game for Step 1)

Reactions: 6 users
Hi Pre-Allo!

How much does this job pay?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Then you are a gold mine just waiting to happen. :whistle:
Man, in that case @Mad Jack would pay for an entire year of med school for me
oh wait nope, med school costs are completely out of control and rising 5-10% every year :bang: