Pls Help, What books used to study for Naplex?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twnkletop

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering other than the Apha book and prontopass what other books were useful. Also, is prontopass just summarized topics on big cards (is it worth getting). I heard about some A & L book with CD-ROM questions (is this book/Qs helpful?). Thanks everyone for your advice.

Members don't see this ad.

i studied from the Appleton and lange q&A book and reviewed some section from the apha book. I passed. I would also recommend the pre naplex.

If you use APhA and Prontopass you will be fine.

I used APhA to review big topics and then used Prontopass to get more of the details.

Just read APHA back and forth as many times as you can,do questions from A&L do calculations you'll be alright...good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I was wondering other than the Apha book and prontopass what other books were useful. Also, is prontopass just summarized topics on big cards (is it worth getting). I heard about some A & L book with CD-ROM questions (is this book/Qs helpful?). Thanks everyone for your advice.

i used appleton and lange for questions and Kaplan.

Kaplan book DESTROYS the apha book in terms of calculation preparation and explanation. i have a copy of kaplan if you need it.

Thank you so much for all the replies! As for calculations what workbooks are helpful? Concerning prontopass combo pack (review quickcards, review posters, math practice, profiles/Q bank) - from these which are the most helpful tools; how are the math practice and Q bank. Thanks!