Quantcast

plz advice reg. university deadlines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naughtyandnice

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends,
i will be retaking my part 1 on feb16,if somebody knows after its result, which university deadline is near for applying?as most of them are done this year? and also which other courses we can take based on part 1 score or something else, which could help us improve our resume?
if anybody knows plz guide friends?ur help is apprecited.
thanks

tina1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know that university of colorado has extended its deadline to march 1st and ur results should be out by then, so if u wanna send the scores before u see, maybe u could apply there. rest of the schools i dont know, maybe u will have to apply for 2008.

naughtyandnice

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know that university of colorado has extended its deadline to march 1st and ur results should be out by then, so if u wanna send the scores before u see, maybe u could apply there. rest of the schools i dont know, maybe u will have to apply for 2008.

hi tina,
thanks for the information.

HYDBDS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends,
i will be retaking my part 1 on feb16,if somebody knows after its result, which university deadline is near for applying?as most of them are done this year? and also which other courses we can take based on part 1 score or something else, which could help us improve our resume?
if anybody knows plz guide friends?ur help is apprecited.
thanks

Hi,
Apart from University of Colorado, you can also apply to Columbia university, NY... According to their website, " Applications for admission with advanced standing are accepted between May 15 and July 31 only for a January enrollment." Colorado has 20 seats where as Columbia has only very less seats ( last academic session they said they would take between 2-5 students as per the email I got from their admissions office.)

Hope this helps...
:thumbup: Good Luck

naughtyandnice

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Apart from University of Colorado, you can also apply to Columbia university, NY... According to their website, " Applications for admission with advanced standing are accepted between May 15 and July 31 only for a January enrollment." Colorado has 20 seats where as Columbia has only very less seats ( last academic session they said they would take between 2-5 students as per the email I got from their admissions office.)

Hope this helps...
:thumbup: Good Luck

hi hybds,
thanks for the information friend. u showed me some light in the middle of tunnel.thanks a lot.