plz can anyone tell me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boo6816969

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
plz can anyone tell me how low of a gpa is accpted provided a person scores 90 and above.i haven't got my gpa report i am scared i might have low gpa.....plz answer if anyone knows thx.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
plz can anyone tell me how low of a gpa is accpted provided a person scores 90 and above.i haven't got my gpa report i am scared i might have low gpa.....plz answer if anyone knows thx.

if you get at 90 on the board i doubt your gpa is that unacceptable.

also, if your school has really strict grading policies and your gpa is low and your board is high, then it shows that you dont have grade inflation, which is a better scenario than having a 4.0 because your school inflates grades and then you get a 70 on the board because you didnt really learn anything and they handed out grades like candy

gpa required by many dental schools is between 2 to 4.i hope ur gpa falls in between somewhere:) .wen u get ur gpa do post it.good luck

guys I have 2.21 ECE please kindly tell me if there is any chance for me to get in to school if i get above 90. please give me your honest opinion ,I know it has been discussed many times but what do you think in my situation.any negative responses ... please dont respond to this thread because it makes me still depressed. honestly speaking I am looking for somebody who can help me give some suggestions what would you do if you have this GPA. Please dont depress me further by giving negative responses .

Members don't see this ad :)
guys I have 2.21 ECE please kindly tell me if there is any chance for me to get in to school if i get above 90. please give me your honest opinion ,I know it has been discussed many times but what do you think in my situation.any negative responses ... please dont respond to this thread because it makes me still depressed. honestly speaking I am looking for somebody who can help me give some suggestions what would you do if you have this GPA. Please dont depress me further by giving negative responses .

just focus on taking the exams.