plz help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Setareh

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start to study for part 1, I got Dental Decks,kaplan books, and previous exams to study. What else should I get? is it enough to study from these sources and get a good score?
I would appreciate if you guys give me advice.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It depends how much time you want to spend.
You can start with this material; it's enough ;and if you feel that you need something extra, just grab your lecture notes or a textbook.
But generally, it is better to go through what you have for several time.
good luck

hi, when r u planning to write part 1?I've been planning to write since june and kept on postponing it. Now planning for august. How abt u?

Members don't see this ad :)
Setareh said:
I'm going to start to study for part 1, I got Dental Decks,kaplan books, and previous exams to study. What else should I get? is it enough to study from these sources and get a good score?
Thanks

The study material u have is more than sufficient to get a good score.but keep studying .the more no. of times u revise the better ur score would be.revise decks a lot more..............

good luck...........

Setareh said:
Thanks
what u have is more than sufficient!!try to revise them as many times as u can!!!All the best !! :)

Thank you guys for your suggestions, it's just hard to keep being motivated sometimes!