plz plz plz need any advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
does anyone knows if there is the chance for international dentist to have the chance to imporove GPA,s doing the "POST-BBACCAULEAUREAT" programs, and if any one have an experience on that matter? bec my gpa is 2.4 and it worries me much and wanted to know if i got any chance to apply to dental school in future .

Any information will be highly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

doing mph,mpa,any exp in US as dental asstn and stuff like that will help u get into dental school...

doing mph,mpa,any exp in US as dental asstn and stuff like that will help u get into dental school...
hello, florarose thx for ur reply but i would like to ask u will i be able to join any mph or mpa prgram with my 2.4 gpa bec that worries me much .i would value much if u can tell my any mph and mpa which accept my gpa to be in....like is there chances that i get in mph or mpa with my 2.4 gpa .... thx for ur advice

search the schools u want to attend and see what are their requirements..most schools need 3 plus GPA i believe but search their websites n u will get to knw the right answer..Also almost every graduate school needs GRE score so doing well there is equally important and especially as you have a low GPA , so get a good GRE score..

Also,please keep your queries in one thread..i m nt the moderator here..but just a friendly advice..as will help people to respond and also helpful to you as u will have all the answers at one place..

Good luck :)