plzzzzzzz help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mannat

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there
i hv jst strtd preparin for nbde-1 n i donno how to n in wat depth i need to study...secondaly wat all material i required to get good score..n minimum 4 how many months i need to study bfr i tak da exam for da frst time ....plzzzzzzzzzz help me i m not abl to understnd wat to do n wat not to.
thnx a lot

Members don't see this ad.

hi mannat,
u all need to study decks,kaplan,ada released ,unreleased papers and few case studies thoroughly.. if u have texts or ur prepared notes will do gud.

hi mannat,
u all need to study decks,kaplan,ada released ,unreleased papers and few case studies thoroughly.. if u have texts or ur prepared notes will do gud.
hii ftd
thnx a lot 4 ur suggestions..

hii....i have the same Qs as u have,just came to USA n just started studing 2 days back n i am lost ....so plz do let me know if u get to know anything important.thax

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there
i hv jst strtd preparin for nbde-1 n i donno how to n in wat depth i need to study...secondaly wat all material i required to get good score..n minimum 4 how many months i need to study bfr i tak da exam for da frst time ....plzzzzzzzzzz help me i m not abl to understnd wat to do n wat not to.
thnx a lot

Even me belong to same category .
Good luck

Hello all...

well, yes Kaplan material is most important aspect of NBDE....

Start from latest decks (including Test Packets; Clinical Vignettes), then 10yrs and review notes especially in case you cant understand anything and u need review notes for Dental Anatomy....shud u have any questions, feel free to mail me at : [email protected] ....in india (Punjab number: Chandigarh), call me at 9815424149 and my USA number: 858-240-2162...,..call me anytime at these numbers..im in india these days, but my American number also works...