PM&R sports medicine fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drvlad2004

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which PM&R sports medicine fellowships would be regarded as some of the most sought after? Obviously, I know that Dr. Gotlin's Beth Israel fellowship is one (you get to work with the NY Knicks) but what some others that have been known to be very good through PASSOR?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The nucleus of sports med are from RIC and Mayo. Most of the sports oriented programs are disciples of these two programs. Seattle also has many leaders in the field in or affiliated with your department.

As far as Gotlin, I am not sure that program is still working with the Knicks.

Which PM&R sports medicine fellowships would be regarded as some of the most sought after? Obviously, I know that Dr. Gotlin's Beth Israel fellowship is one (you get to work with the NY Knicks) but what some others that have been known to be very good through PASSOR?

Thanks

I heard Utah is good from past fellows. Good teaching, experience etc... However, I don't know from personal experience so I can't really comment.

Hopkins is also good too, you work with Brian Krabak. He works with the baltimore ravens, race across the planet, the uni's athletes etc...

I think University of Washington's program is mostly open to FP candidates, not too sure about PMR getting a spot.