PM&R @ Wash U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atlas

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with the PM&R unfilled residency positions at Wash U? Can anyone explain this? Is Wash U a "malignant" place to do a residency? I'm not a med student yet, but I stumbled across the scutwork page of unfilled residency positions and Wash U had both PM&R (completely empty) and EM (half full). I was just wondering what the deal was with them?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Atlas,

Do you mean the University of Washington in Seattle? I didnt see them on the PM&R unfilled list on <a href="http://www.scutwork.com." target="_blank">www.scutwork.com.</a>

I did not interview there, but I heard that its a malignant program. To my understanding they always fill and if you dont mind the work it is a very sought after residency. I also heard that in the past, the residents received masters degrees during their training because of the extensive didactics! Thats pretty much all I know about the program. I hope that someone that interviewed there could elaborate more!

No...sorry, I meant Washington University in St. Louis.