PMR accredited

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iae3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which are the accredited PMR pain fellowship programs???

I heard that UCLA lost its accreditation...is this true? when i go on to the acgme site, it shows it is accredited.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Spaulding, RIC, NRH should definitely be safe. Falco likely safe. Not sure about the rest. Michigan and Colorado might have to integrate or have already done so. I thought ULCA would be okay but I am uncertain.

Spaulding, RIC, NRH should definitely be safe. Falco likely safe. Not sure about the rest. Michigan and Colorado might have to integrate or have already done so. I thought ULCA would be okay but I am uncertain.

I did not believe RIC was accredited - so I went to the ACGME website, and low and behold, if fact, it is!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a fellow at UCLA's PMR program, and know we're accredited, and don't anticipate any changes in the near future.

This is very true. The Univ. Michigan anesthesiology pain fellowship will be integrated with the PM&R pain fellowship by July 1 '07.

I did not believe RIC was accredited - so I went to the ACGME website, and low and behold, if fact, it is!

It's NOT the RIC MSK fellowship through SSRC - it's the one with Dr. Stanos through the chronic pain center at RIC. You rotate through Northwestern Anesthsiology pain and vice versa. I think it's relatively new - starting this year....

This is very true. The Univ. Michigan anesthesiology pain fellowship will be integrated with the PM&R pain fellowship by July 1 '07.

:confused: :scared: :eek: :barf:

Enough emotes, yet?

Virginia Commonwealth Univeristy/Medical College of Virginia in Richmond is still ACGME accredited. No changes in that status is anticipated in the future.

Any info on how they will meet the criteria on the PIF? Did they get together with the ANes folks?

This program has a great deal of potential. One of the residents I graduated with from last year is there now as a fellow. They spend substanial time with someone of the anesthesia faculty at the VA (I think this person is also part fo the anesthesia department at MCV). They also have ACGME residencies in psych and ?neuro...