Position Swap PMR PGY2 (2019) Swap from FL to MI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownbear77

Reaction score
I'm a PGY1 completing my TRI year and am categorically matched as a PMR resident in Florida. I am interested in swapping PGY2 year (2019) to Michigan for family reasons. Please PM me if interested, and also PM me if you have another specialty I may consider.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a PGY1 completing my TRI year and am categorically matched as a PMR resident in Florida. I am interested in swapping PGY2 year (2019) to Michigan for family reasons. Please PM me if interested, and also PM me if you have another specialty I may consider.

Apologies for the late reply, real busy lately. But I am highly interested in your program in Florida. My residency is in Dallas, Texas though. It doesn’t sound like that’s the location you want though. Please let me know, thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Apologies for the late reply, real busy lately. But I am highly interested in your program in Florida. My residency is in Dallas, Texas though. It doesn’t sound like that’s the location you want though. Please let me know, thank you!
Sorry jkr0110, im unfortunately only interested in moving to Michigan. Best of luck in your endeavors.

hi Brownbear,
If you are still interested in joining DMC/WSU internal medicine program, please contact me at 313-525-4974.
we have an opening for a second-year position.