Podiatry admissions interview drug screen?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

researcher4910

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am performing a research project as an undergrad and am trying to find out at what point doctors of various practices are required to pass a drug screen. Could current Podiatry students tell me the school they are attending and if they have had to take a drug screen yet, if so, at what point.

Members don't see this ad.

not all of the Podiatric institutes are discussed on that link. Would it be safe to assume none of the schools drug test until later years, such as when clinicals start?

Members don't see this ad :)
not all of the Podiatric institutes are discussed on that link. Would it be safe to assume none of the schools drug test until later years, such as when clinicals start?

Are you talking about like all drugs or specific types like marijuana vs adderal vs cocaine?

Drug test research project....................LOL That's the first i ever heard of that..... If you stop using u'll be ok....

I would assume any one test could cover those all.

you should know, you are the undergraduate researcher who designed the project!

its an anonymous forum... so what if you like to get a touch of the dizzies once in a while? i'm glad you made up that story though it was hilarious! "Are the schools gonna test for my dope fiendishness before classes start?" is what i read it as, but:

I would assume if they drug test it would be before clinical rotations if that is hospital policy. remember to shave your head, eyebrows, pubes, and pull all your eyelashes out so that they can't do a hair follicle test! and remember to puff, puff, inhale deeply and play some air guitar, and then pass!

jk jk jk jk jk

Last edited:
you should know, you are the undergraduate researcher who designed the project!

its an anonymous forum... so what if you like to get a touch of the dizzies once in a while? i'm glad you made up that story though it was hilarious! "Are the schools gonna test for my dope fiendishness before classes start?" is what i read it as, but:

I would assume if they drug test it would be before clinical rotations if that is hospital policy. remember to shave your head, eyebrows, pubes, and pull all your eyelashes out so that they can't do a hair follicle test! and remember to puff, puff, inhale deeply and play some air guitar, and then pass!

jk jk jk jk jk

What school do you go to/ what ones did you interview at?

Don't worry about it until clinics is what I hear. Research project is :laugh::laugh::laugh: