Podiatry Application Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rolyat12345

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How fast do seats fill up at podiatry schools? I plan on having my application sent out by December 1st. I had to wait for some letters of recommendation to come in. Do you think this will be too late?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on the school, GPAs, MCAT score.

Larger schools fill up later. (Kent, Scholl, Barry, Temple, NYCPM, DMU)

Smaller schools fill up quicker. (CSPM, AZPOD, Western)

Higher stats will get you a seat even when you apply late.

For actual months I am not too sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys i am taking the MCAT again on January 28th. I hope to do well. Would it be late if i applied around the beginning of March???

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey guys i am taking the MCAT again on January 28th. I hope to do well. Would it be late if i applied around the beginning of March???

Get your app in order and send it while you are waiting for your MCAT. The day you get your score you will probably get an invite or two.

Boy oh boy it seems like forever since I applied. Am I giving correct information?

Reactions: 1 users
Get your app in order and send it while you are waiting for your MCAT. The day you get your score you will probably get an invite or two.

Boy oh boy it seems like forever since I applied. Am I giving correct information?

Oh so I can send in my app now?? Wouldn't they make a decision on my current MCAT since i have to report it?

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Oh so I can send in my app now?? Wouldn't they make a decision on my current MCAT since i have to report it?

They will make a decision now but when you send in your new MCAT they can re-evaluate your app (that's if you don't get an invite). If I were you I would send it in now.

Reactions: 1 users
They will make a decision now but when you send in your new MCAT they can re-evaluate your app (that's if you don't get an invite). If I were you I would send it in now.

Thank you so much!!!

Update: I applied and submitted all my docs. Apparently once they see you have an MCAT scheduled retake they are automatically putting the application on hold.

Reactions: 1 user