Pokemon Masters Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Caught a Chansey this morning. Named it "ChanceMe" in honor of SDN lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Guilty!, I should be studying lol but I feel it may be possible to become a Dr and a Pokemon master at the same time.

Members don't see this ad :)
YESSSSSS got my freaking meowth

ImageUploadedBySDN1469144480.690957.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Caught a Chansey this morning. Named it "ChanceMe" in honor of SDN lol

I envy you so much....3 nights in a row chansey has appeared on my radar at night and I've actually dressed and looked outside for it for a good 30 minutes...to no avail *cries*

Reactions: 1 users
I see all the jealous noobs hating on team mystic in this thread :laugh::laugh:

pokemon-go-memes.png

f2b517a8982e3e549ca3a13268daf7e9481c3db3a0a6d658e463fb62285e1db9_1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
If a man screams "DRAGONITTTEEE" in a deserted elementary school, does he make a sound?
#Valor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160723-105123.png
    Screenshot_20160723-105123.png
    589.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20160723-105338.png
    Screenshot_20160723-105338.png
    595 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20160723-105346.png
    Screenshot_20160723-105346.png
    527.3 KB · Views: 41
Members don't see this ad :)
I think I used it incorrectly because ChanceMe lasted about 30 minutes defending the gym lol

Nah, it's because more than one person can attack a gym at a time; also with a strong enough vaporeon/snorlax it can be taken down before time expires

Nah, it's because more than one person can attack a gym at a time; also with a strong enough vaporeon/snorlax it can be taken down before time expires
That makes sense. I generally just go around and find my mystic gyms with a spot open for another defender and sneak in there lol. I didn't expect to stay long. It was only level 2

Reactions: 1 user
Converted_file_ec506a17.jpg

Mystic's high heels confuse me. Can't wait to see those cosplayers

??? Valor is definitely also wearing heels

Yeah but at least I'm 100% sure Valor's gym leader is a gal. Not sure if Blanche is one too or just rockin' it ._. If there was any time a professor's "are you a boy or a girl?" question was justified, I think it's now XD

Yeah but at least I'm 100% sure Valor's gym leader is a gal. Not sure if Blanche is one too or just rockin' it ._. If there was any time a professor's "are you a boy or a girl?" question was justified, I think it's now XD
Blanche is androgynous. I dig it. But I'm pretty sure she's a girl because she looks like a girl and Blanche is a girl's name lol

I think I used it incorrectly because ChanceMe lasted about 30 minutes defending the gym lol

I think if yours is at a high level and you have other people with you who are defending the same gym, the gym will be pretty tough to beat. Imagine everyone has to beat your Chansey with 200+ HP first before they can even reach dragonite, vaporeon, etc. We are planning something like this for the most iconic gym in our city, hoping to make it LVL 10 with 1600+ CP Pokemon

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Any schools with a good amount of Vulpix found? Need to add that to my school list....

Guys/Gals = please adhere to the TOS standards in this thread.

That means that the use of foul language, cartoons/memes containing offensive terms etc are not allowed and are subject to administrative action.

Any schools with a good amount of Vulpix found? Need to add that to my school list....
Only way to find out is to go on lots of interviews. I think I said this before but I'm pretty bitter this wasn't out last year for interview season. I definitely would've applied to somewhere in every region of the country lol

Only way to find out is to go on lots of interviews. I think I said this before but I'm pretty bitter this wasn't out last year for interview season. I definitely would've applied to somewhere in every region of the country lol
I have quite a few regions already...might need to vacation to AZ though. Hope for some fire and rock type!

I mean, if you realllyyy want to know what spawns near an individual school just use the pokevision browser site to check it out

Anyone still playing? i know i am not