Poll: April 04 MCAT Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TripleDegree

Joker Doctor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It appears that SDNers are way above the rest of the test taking population - seemed like there were tons of 35+ folks.

Anyway, here's a simple poll without all the riff-raff and extra advice. Once we have about 200 or so responses, we will get a definitive sense of where we stand with respect to the rest of the thousands of worldwide MCAT test takers.

Members don't see this ad.

do you have something against people with 28s and 29s? :laugh:

lol major overlapping... learn to count

Members don't see this ad :)
The results show the names under them. Is there an option that doesn't have this? Because all you are doing now is tricking people who don't want to show their score but aren't familiar with the board's voting procedure into showing their score.

Try these numbers:

<24
22-24
24-26
27-29
30-33
34-37
38-41
42+

you should not make this a public poll if you want more people to respond that are in the 20's or less

you got some overlaps partner. :D

Medikit said:
The results show the names under them. Is there an option that doesn't have this? Because all you are doing now is tricking people who don't want to show their score but aren't familiar with the board's voting procedure into showing their score.

Try these numbers:

<24
22-24
24-26
27-29
30-33
34-37
38-41
42+

dhoonlee said:
People with 28-29 do not exist! (LOL)

Any chance we can get a moderator to fix the categories on the poll?

I take offense to that comment;) It's bad enough my MCAT is barely above average, but to say that I do not even exist. Wow, I guess the effects were worse that I thought. My average MCAT score erased my very existence. :(