Poll--Largest amount of Credits/Schools Attended

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FourMoreYears

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the last 1/2 hour, I've been laughing at myself. I just completed logging all of my college/graduate credits into the application sites.
I've totaled....drum roll please...312.5 credits at over 10 institutions. Who else has over 200 credits? Who else has completed coursework at over 5 colleges?

I'm not a flake. I've moved around a few times and have been climbing the health care ladder. Each of these courses served a purpose.

But I obviously need a hobby. :laugh: Anyone have any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

236 credits for me at 6 schools if you count the school I studied abroad at. I thought entering all my stuff and requesting my transcripts was bad enough. You sir are a saint for dealing 300+ credits at 10 schools. My new hobby is going to be filling out secondaries, I hear it is very relaxing.

Three schools
159 credits and counting...

Members don't see this ad :)
5 transcripts, 245 semester units, 120 courses.

Five schools (not counting my med school). I can't tell you how many credits because my college didn't use them. A normal college degree is 120 credits, right? That would extrapolate to around 350 total credits for college plus two stints in grad school....wow.

256 units - 2 countries, 7 schools, 1 grad school and still 35 units to go to matriculate into a med school...I feel like i can work on US education policy if i dont get accepted:p

256 units - 2 countries, 7 schools, 1 grad school and still 35 units to go to matriculate into a med school...I feel like i can work on US education policy if i dont get accepted:p

Couple of you have me beat, by my math I'm at 250 hours, 6 schools, 3 states. Kind of funny when you walk into a school in whatever city you're living in at the time to take a handful of classes and you can just "sense" where the student bookstore, library, food court etc will most likely be, how to get exceptions to prerequ requirements, etc.

Guess we all have a decent answer to the med school interview question regarding how we can show commitment to lifelong learning?

9 school and over 250 credits. Don't ask any questions, I can't believe it myself. It's embarrassing quite frankly.

139 Credits at 7 colleges. This doesn't include the 28 months of nursing school that is recorded in clock hours and isn't convertable to credit hours. (556 classroom hours & 1524 clinical hours if anyone is interested.)

Glad to know others have spent more money for transcripts than me! :laugh:

Couple of you have me beat, by my math I'm at 250 hours, 6 schools, 3 states. Kind of funny when you walk into a school in whatever city you're living in at the time to take a handful of classes and you can just "sense" where the student bookstore, library, food court etc will most likely be, how to get exceptions to prerequ requirements, etc.

Guess we all have a decent answer to the med school interview question regarding how we can show commitment to lifelong learning?

So true, not to mention the moments you have to go and talk to adminstrators/professors and you know what they are going to say/ask for..

It's no disgrace. It just shows that you were looking for your direction, yet you were still ambitious. That's all.

1 State - 3 Schools - 260 Credits - and one degree.

Will have ~ 300 credits next May when I finish my 2nd degree. Then If I don't get in this year, Grad school!

All of my friends say that my mind is very expensive. :laugh:

2 states
3 schools (music school with a .90 GPA...yay, CC, and state college)
225 credit hours
2 degrees in business.

meh.

4 degrees (after finishing med school), 4 universities, 1 CC, 3 states
Plus many, many assorted courses at various institutions and the military.
It would take me a few hours to tabulate the credit hours... :laugh:

Maybe we should all start a Professional Student's Club or something!

6 schools (1 graduate) , 2 countries, and enough credits to accout for that it is holding up my AMCAS application submission to my designated schools