Poll time: Relationships and premed/med school students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is your personal relationship status/degree of seriousness?

• Currently in relationship, not serious

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Currently in relationship, serious

Votes: 188 38.2%
  • Currently NOT in a relationship, but want to be in one.

Votes: 68 13.8%
  • Currently NOT in a relationship and DO NOT want to be in one.

Votes: 40 8.1%
  • Flings only.

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Eyes open but not outright looking for anything,

Votes: 60 12.2%
  • Engaged

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • Married

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • Separated

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Too busy for anything.

Votes: 27 5.5%

• Total voters
[YOUTUBE]YBNy3l3Me5o[/YOUTUBE]

Okay_guy.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

In a serious relationship, but it doesn't cause problems. She helps me out by doing stuff around the house and just generally making it easier for me to work/study/etc. It wouldn't be significantly harder or easier without her, but she definitely doesn't hinder me, that's for sure.

In a serious relationship, but it doesn't cause problems. She helps me out by doing stuff around the house and just generally making it easier for me to work/study/etc. It wouldn't be significantly harder or easier without her, but she definitely doesn't hinder me, that's for sure.

charliewinning.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Having a hard time imagining being in a serious relationship on top of everything else I'm doing. The last relationship I was in was over a year ago, and it seriously cut into the time I used to spend time with friends. Granted, there are probably ways to make it work without jeopardizing everyday relationships, and I'd be grateful for any tips.