Polygamist!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleepymed

The white Hard24Get
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I love two spots equally well and I can't decide between the two! I wake up one day and want to go to one, wake up the next and want to go to the other!!! I know I'll be happy come match day, but i think it'll be bittersweet!

I'm thinking of just flipping a coin or pulling a name out of a hat!

I'm tired of this game, can it be March already...

I'm not asking for advice, just moaning for the general joy that comes from b**ching and moaning! I know I am lucky that I have found more than one place I would be thrilled to match at.

This decision is proving to be much harder than I thought it would be.

Members don't see this ad.

I love two spots equally well and I can't decide between the two! I wake up one day and want to go to one, wake up the next and want to go to the other!!! I know I'll be happy come match day, but i think it'll be bittersweet!

I'm thinking of just flipping a coin or pulling a name out of a hat!

I'm tired of this game, can it be March already...

I'm not asking for advice, just moaning for the general joy that comes from b**ching and moaning! I know I am lucky that I have found more than one place I would be thrilled to match at.

This decision is proving to be much harder than I thought it would be.

One of these wouldn't be in Utah, would it?

If I were thinking Utah, I would be moaning over wanting 7 or 8.... Us Northeasterners realize that any more than two and it becomes a headache keeping up with all of them

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, Polygamy is sorta like Lesbianism...

It only looks hot on HBO, but not in real life.

Flip a coin.

Program A is Heads, Program B is Tails.

Whichever one you're rooting for while it's in the air is the right answer.

Don't bother to see which side comes up.

Works like a charm.

Flip a coin.

Program A is Heads, Program B is Tails.

Whichever one you're rooting for while it's in the air is the right answer.

Don't bother to see which side comes up.

Works like a charm.

So true (also sometimes you feel disappointed when you see what comes up)! Alternatively, you could let me pick for you. :smuggrin:

So true (also sometimes you feel disappointed when you see what comes up)! Alternatively, you could let me pick for you. :smuggrin:

you've already made it obvious where you would put me!

btw, I think i'm going to be around you on friday :)

you only need to decide between two places? i seriously envy you. give it a little time to stew and you'll work out which place makes you feel like you've had a couple tylenol #3s.

i'm gonna need a D&D issued 20-sided die to figure my $hit out. i thought it would be more clear now, but i've really dug everywhere i've been lately. there's only a couple places that i didn't think would be a good fit, but not bad enough that i'd face the beast called scramble before going to these places.

help us jeebus, we need a sign!

you only need to decide between two places? i seriously envy you. give it a little time to stew and you'll work out which place makes you feel like you've had a couple tylenol #3s.

i'm gonna need a D&D issued 20-sided die to figure my $hit out. i thought it would be more clear now, but i've really dug everywhere i've been lately. there's only a couple places that i didn't think would be a good fit, but not bad enough that i'd face the beast called scramble before going to these places.

help us jeebus, we need a sign!

So they're were none that made you say "WOW"? Or did you have an autonomic response 20 times? I analyze my experiences like sex: some of them are just ok (very few), some were GREAT, and some were orgasmic. You couldn't have possibly had THAT much fun on the interview trail, right....?

So they're were none that made you say "WOW"? Or did you have an autonomic response 20 times? I analyze my experiences like sex: some of them are just ok (very few), some were GREAT, and some were orgasmic. You couldn't have possibly had THAT much fun on the interview trail, right....?

i love you

Is anybody else receiving correspondence from programs post-int saying things like "I look forward to working with you in the near future" or something along those lines?

It's like they're getting back at all those people that email them saying "I will rank you highly and would be happy to train with you" with an almost verbatum line of looking forward to working with you.

???

I guess I am in the 2nd stage of matchitis, but still...

well i've always been a bit easy to please wrt sympathetic discharges...

seriously, there are a couple that made me want to smoke after i interviewed. both 4 years, so now out of my top 5, 3 of them are 4 year programs. the rest are good for different reasons, all places i could totally live in and be happy even if the hubby would miss having mountains around. it becomes a mindf*ck because all of my top choices might be kind of a stretch.

well i've always been a bit easy to please wrt sympathetic discharges...

seriously, there are a couple that made me want to smoke after i interviewed. both 4 years, so now out of my top 5, 3 of them are 4 year programs. the rest are good for different reasons, all places i could totally live in and be happy even if the hubby would miss having mountains around. it becomes a mindf*ck because all of my top choices might be kind of a stretch.

did not know you were a woman... good to know.

did not know you were a woman... good to know.

yeah i'm often confused for a dude online but the affnity for all things pink, glittery and hello kitty (plus the ample rack) leave no doubt in real life.

I like the coin toss. of course, I feel deeply in love iwth my program and new it was first. but I was fearful enough that my 2nd and 3rd choices were hard. I basically let something trivial decide and it would have been fine. thankfully, I have been uber happy with my first choice and wouldn't change a thing.

Now, other areas...

so in the interest of sorting out the top programs i want to do a second look, but the only good time would be on the weekend of feb. 16th. would it be stupid to do one so late?

i have a pretty good idea where this program will be on my rank list- i mostly just want to see if things run as advertised and show my boy the city.

Torn between two programs,
feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of them is breakin' all the rules…

Torn between two programs,
feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of them is breakin' all the rules…

Good God, I'm a sick, sick man... :oops:

-R