Ponce School of Medicine Class of 2013 PSM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does any one know if I still have a shot at Ponce if I have not been interviewed yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone that has been accepted turned down their acceptance?

Hey guys!!! I just got in 2 days ago! I am very excited because I think this is my top choice. I got into UCC about 12 days ago and its now time to decide between the two.

In case you're waiting, the news came through e-mail. It just popped into my inbox at the very end of the work day on Thursday and it said it all in the subject line: "Acceptance to Ponce School of Medicine." So that was much less painful than opening a letter in the mail.

Good luck to those still waiting, let me know if you have any questions, not that I know all that much, but perhaps I can be of service...

doctorguate,

When did you interview at ponce?

I interviewed Friday March 13th (good luck right?).
I got accepted Thurs April 16th.

So that took about 1 month from start to finish. But I was very persistent and called about once/week. I think Maria started to recognize my phone number before she picked up.

Has anybody heard anything lately??

Hey guys! I just found out I got accepted at Ponce today! I'm trying to choose between Ponce and UCC now... can anyone PM me and let me know their reasons for choosing Ponce? Thanks!!!

Hey everyone. I am currently looking for a female roommate to live with me in Parque Monterrey. The apartment looks very nice and clean. It is a gated complex with a pool and the apartment is already furnished. Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks

Hello PSM Class 2013!! I was recently admitted last week and I am from California...I was wondering if somebody is still looking for a roommate =)