Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kundun

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on this hopsital's residency programs, especially: orthopedics, general surgery, emergency medicine, and internal medicine...

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I did almost all of my core roations at POH. Email me and I will tell you the specifics for each of the programs you mentioned at POH. Also let me know what school you are from.

I am starting em/im there in july. Can you give me some info on the program, location, etc?

Hi,
I am scheduled to do a Aneshtesilogy away rotation at POH, Please tell me your experience,
Thanks

G Mdin
NYCOM
Class fo 07

I'm also interested in hearing about Anesthesiology and Radiology rotations at POH.

I am interested in learning about their IM program.

Has anyone done an IM rotation at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital. What can expect? hours etc basically anything you can tell me.

Since the OP asked about residency programs, I moved this to General Residency. If anyone would like to discuss clinical rotations at POH, feel free to open up a thread in the Clinical Rotations forum.

Fantastic place..... I am of course biased, but I can't say enough good things about the hospital, the people there, and the residency programs....