portfolio to bring to interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juliedoo

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am an interview amateur, about to embark on my first three in the next two weeks. I was going to bring a porfolio to my interview and was wondering if it would be okay to stick in some things such as pictures, newspaper clippings, and pamphlets that highlight some special things I have done. Would that be viewed as all right, or would showing the interview board a pic of your family or an article about you, be something viewed as a waste of their time? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If you're applying to DO school, it sounds like a great idea to me! Not only will you be more salient on their minds when it's decision time, but they'll also get to know more about you, which is wonderful since osteopathic medical schools really do look at the whole person when considering whether or not to admit you.

As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to steal that idea next year when it's time for me to interview :D

Doesn't matter whether or not you're applying to a DO or MD School.... Bringing something that you may be able to present during an interview will brighten things up.... Good luck.