This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Majd Abderahman

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello guys..
i hope you're doing great ...

i am currently a final year medical student from Jordan ... i will graduate in about two month and i'll be doing the foundation year here ...

during this year i plan to study and take the Plab tests ...

so i fancy studying Orthopaedics surgery and my question is .... what do i need to do post Plab exams to be able to enter orthopaedics ??? and what is the possibility of me getting in ??

if all goes well and they accept mt foundation year as equal to theirs ... would i get in Core surgical training immediately or they will require UK experience beforehand ??

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hello guys..
i hope you're doing great ...

i am currently a final year medical student from Jordan ... i will graduate in about two month and i'll be doing the foundation year here ...

during this year i plan to study and take the Plab tests ...

so i fancy studying Orthopaedics surgery and my question is .... what do i need to do post Plab exams to be able to enter orthopaedics ??? and what is the possibility of me getting in ??

if all goes well and they accept mt foundation year as equal to theirs ... would i get in Core surgical training immediately or they will require UK experience beforehand ??

thank you

Hello! I am very interested about this very specific topic and I would like to know if you got the answer to this question, as I would like to know it too! Thank you in advanc

From my understanding without studying in the UK or having an EU/UK passport you have zero chance of ever practicing in the UK