PhD/PsyD Possible non-APA/APPIC psychology internship in Austin,TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MonicainAustin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a psychology internship site? I am a Ph.D. psychology student looking for a second intern for a non-APA/APPIC internship site in Austin, Texas, and may have a possible lead. If you are interested, please contact me via this thread. Or, if you know of someone that might be interested, please pass this information along. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would strongly advise people to apply in the second round of internship if they do not match the first time. Or, take another year and apply again. The non-accredited route closes a lot of doors (e.g., boarding, many jobs won't look at your application).

Reactions: 8 users
Looking for a psychology internship site? I am a Ph.D. psychology student looking for a second intern for a non-APA/APPIC internship site in Austin, Texas, and may have a possible lead. If you are interested, please contact me via this thread. Or, if you know of someone that might be interested, please pass this information along. Thanks!

I’m wondering about the internship?

Hi Jhay77,

Thanks for your interest and reply to the post. I would be happy to discuss the internship possibility in more detail. Please check your inbox for more information and further conversation.

Thanks,
MonicainAustin