possible to jump up 5 points?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holycow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if it is possible to go from a 25 to a 30(+) in two weeks? I am having most issues in bio (stuck at a 7) :( any advice is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

it's totally possible....well i hiope ,....im kinda in ur situation...(verbal, not bio in this case) ....but i'm doing another pratice test....so hoepfully this break will finally kiss that yummy 30

I alos need the same jump from 25 to 30. However, the 25 is got from Princeton review exam (i heard it is harder than the standerd one). is that true?

lala83 said:
i'm in the same situation...i'm still trying to get from a 25 to a 30 too. but asking that question on sdn isn't going to get you far. you need to tell yourself that you can do it and then see what happens. if you've definitely decided that you ARE taking it on the 19th, then there's no room for doubt now. at least that's the way i try to think about it....good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just study?

I don't have a straight answer, 'cuz I haven't studied much this summer so I only went up 1 point. I think when I study next year, I won't have so much on my plate at the same time

holycow said:
I am wondering if it is possible to go from a 25 to a 30(+) in two weeks? I am having most issues in bio (stuck at a 7) :( any advice is appreciated.

i hope it's possible, and i've heard of it, AND i have first hand/direct knowledge on it. I have not received over a 26 on a FL as well. Bless me, and the young pigmies, may we do well.

good luck all! :luck: --08/19/06

holycow said:

I think it's totally possible! I'm no whiz at bio (getting around 11's usually...) but, yeah, i feel like it's just an issue of being really comfortable with the material (which is doable in the next two weeks), because even though they technically give you most of the the information in the passage, they usually don't supply an adequate context for placing that info. Good luck studying!

I'm with ya - give me my 5 extra points, dammit!!!

I need 7 points :( with 2 weeks, 13 hours and 10 minutes left :scared: .

I peaked before I started studying hardcore :confused: wierd...

Wonder how I can learn to pay more attention to the details in the passage within the next 2 weeks. argh

2 weeks, 13 hours, and 8 minutes left now....