Possible to Modify Sn2ed schedule to 2 months

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pandolinus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello mates,

I was wondering if it will be possible to shorten the schedule to 2 and a half monhts?

I tried pming the original author but seems I cant pm him, nor anyone for that matter.

Thanks for the advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Helllllllll no. Most everyone who's done SN2ed 3-month fell behind sometime in their prep or modified it.

You can still study a good amount in two months though! I'm just highly doubtful you can read through, comprehend, and do 1/3 of TBR material in two months.

Reactions: 1 user
With the popularity that thread has gotten and countless number of people who won't actually read the thread, I wouldn't be surprised if SN2 stopped replying to people.

That being said, no. It is impossible to do the SN2 schedule all in 2.5 months. I would say, however, to keep your schedule relatively simple: Study a subject and practice the passages on that subject each day until you've finished reviewing, then start mowing down the AAMC's or any other practice tests you can get your hands on.