possible to reschedule harvard interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mongol1985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an invitation to interview at new pathway on a specific date. It didn't give me any choice nor say anything about the possibility of rescheduling. Has anyone else tried to reschedule an interview with Harvard?

Members don't see this ad.

I think I remember something on one of their e-mails saying you can reschedule once and they will try to accomodate you on the day you want. However, after one change, your date is final so make sure you can make it.

"Rescheduling policy. Please make every effort to attend on your scheduled date. Should you ask for a new date, we will do all we can to honor your request. Once arranged, the revised date will be final"

That was part of the invitation email. Considering that they interview multiple days a week, I would think that you have options.

I know some people who know for sure if you can reschedule. I won't tell you where they work, but it rhymes with "Schmarvard." Give them a call.