Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Post Bac for COMP

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by cliff, Jul 17, 1999.

1. cliff

cliff Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    oops.

[This message has been edited by cliff (edited July 17, 1999).]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. edgar

edgar Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Cliff,

Aren't you going to be my classmate this Fall? I'm wondering why you are asking about postbacc programs because you are already accepted. So, are we gonna see you at the Getting Ready Weekend? I'm going so I hope to see you there. If not, I'm sure we'll meet up in CPR class or during orientation week. See ya soon, I'm moving to LA this Wednesday!

EDGAR

4. cliff

cliff Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I messed up with the last posting. I was trying to answer some person's post about post-bacs.

For everyone's 411. One of the Claremont schools offers a post-bac leading into either COMP (DO program) or Temple (MD program). I think it is through Scripps. Though Scripps is an all girl undergrad school both males and females are allowed to enroll in the bost-pac program.

Yes Edgar, I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend in Arrowhead.

I was out in Claremont looking for a place today. I found some good places. However, I still need to find a roommate. Anyone out there interested?

------------------