Post-Bac Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the moose

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, im interested in applying to some Post Bac programs. My gpa is only 3.0 and i havent taken the mcats yet, but im worried i wont get into anywhere. Does anyone now of any post-bacs that are good, or any that are in California?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I did mine(post bac) at University of Miami, and I am currently an MS1, actually an MS2 now...today was our last exam at COMP...

So I am a happy Californian...well..a Californian

I'm currently doing the special Master's at MCP Hahnemann Univ., in Philadelphia. It's a pretty good program overall. They have another program here for those who haven't taken the MCATs or haven't done well on them. You might want to look into that one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, Yosh could you tell me more about the post-bac program at the U of Miami? Thanks.

I tried to look for some in California a few years back, but came up with nothing. So I am doing a Masters w/ no thesis at Washington University in St. louis. IT's a cool program. 30 units of Biology courses and you get a masters..

Hey,
I am doing my post-bac at Boston University. I know it's not CA but at least half of our class is from CA. It's a really good program and you get a masters. You do have to write a thesis though. It's not too bad. It can be done in 1 year.