1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Post-Bac Programs

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by the moose, May 23, 2002.

1. the moose

the moose Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi, im interested in applying to some Post Bac programs. My gpa is only 3.0 and i havent taken the mcats yet, but im worried i wont get into anywhere. Does anyone now of any post-bacs that are good, or any that are in California?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yosh

Yosh Livin' in the WINDY CITY
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I did mine(post bac) at University of Miami, and I am currently an MS1, actually an MS2 now...today was our last exam at COMP...

So I am a happy Californian...well..a Californian

4. Qafas

Qafas Jarhead
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm currently doing the special Master's at MCP Hahnemann Univ., in Philadelphia. It's a pretty good program overall. They have another program here for those who haven't taken the MCATs or haven't done well on them. You might want to look into that one.

5. lady bug

7+ Year Member

Hey, Yosh could you tell me more about the post-bac program at the U of Miami? Thanks.

6. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

I tried to look for some in California a few years back, but came up with nothing. So I am doing a Masters w/ no thesis at Washington University in St. louis. IT's a cool program. 30 units of Biology courses and you get a masters..

7. barbjs

barbjs Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey,
    I am doing my post-bac at Boston University. I know it's not CA but at least half of our class is from CA. It's a really good program and you get a masters. You do have to write a thesis though. It's not too bad. It can be done in 1 year.