Post bacc (Academic record enhancement) program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medaholic Dr

Houston, we've a problem !
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
So, I will be graduating from my college in May 2015. I'm estimating to graduate with a cumulative GPA of 3.2. I'm doing fairly well on my MCAT practice tests and hopefully will strive to get at least 34 in actual MCAT. I'm planning to apply for a postbacc program to improve my GPA. Since most post bacc open up around mid october, can I start applying to post bacc when I'm still in college and have one more semester to go? I would appreciate if someone can express their views on it. Much thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you can. I'm completing my post bac right now and there are students who were just accepted that applied while they were completing their last semester. You will just need a letter from the registrar from your school saying your degree is done before you can official register from classes. (that is because your degree won't be posted to your transcript right away)

Thanks for your response. But, I still didn't get you. I'm saying that if suppose I apply to a post bacc in mid october for class entering in next fall and if I still have a spring semester to go before I graduate with a B.S, Will I be still allowed to apply in mid october? Thanks.