elderjl

10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the board today. I wanted to post a question to get in cotact with people. I graduated with a undergraduate degree in Liberal Studies where I have been teaching middle school science for 3 years. In addition, I am graduating this semester with a Master's degree in Counseling. I am in the process of researching Post-Bacc programs to apply to in Philadelphia and Virginia. I am currently thinking about going into the osteopathic route of medicine. I wanted to talk to some people that have also went through the post-bacc program route. Currently the schools I have applications for are: Drexle, Temple, UPENN, Bryn Mawr, VCU, and VA Tech (taking classes through undegraduate program). Thanks so much.

NewmansOwn

10+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the board today. I wanted to post a question to get in cotact with people. I graduated with a undergraduate degree in Liberal Studies where I have been teaching middle school science for 3 years. In addition, I am graduating this semester with a Master's degree in Counseling. I am in the process of researching Post-Bacc programs to apply to in Philadelphia and Virginia. I am currently thinking about going into the osteopathic route of medicine. I wanted to talk to some people that have also went through the post-bacc program route. Currently the schools I have applications for are: Drexle, Temple, UPENN, Bryn Mawr, VCU, and VA Tech (taking classes through undegraduate program). Thanks so much.

There's a ton of information on most, if not all, of these programs in other threads. If you do a search, you'll get a wealth of information. If you have specific questions about Bryn Mawr, you can shoot me a PM.

I will say, though, that middle school science teacher is golden; they'll love that. And I do too -- thanks for trying to keep our nation from becoming even more pathetically behind the rest of the world in the hard sciences.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.