Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennieLeigh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which DO schools have PB programs? :p

Members don't see this ad.

LECOM has one for sure. I've been accepted to the program for this coming fall. It is a one-year certificate program in biomedical sciences.

Fred

PCOM has a MS Medical Sciences program. application deadline is 7/15. cost is $12K/year. that's all i know for now. plan to talk with the folks there to get more info. also, they have open house (next one is 7/10). i am thinking about going to check them out as PCOM seems to become my 1st choice.

good luck

FOZZY40: what's your experience with LECOM and their post bac so far? appreciate your thoughts on this too. thanks.

therookie,

Im actually not in the program right now but have been accepted there for this coming fall. I have a friend that finished the post-bacc this past spring and will be starting med school @ LECOM this fall. She absolutely LOVED the program and LOVED the school. I started a thread in the pre-osteo forum titled (i think) LECOM Post-Bacc. I mention what I thought of LECOM when I went there. Hope this helps you guys...

Fred