Post-Interview Communication

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cnn200

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get back post-interview communication from Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in SC?

Members don't see this ad.

I did not interview here, but I think similar to an "interview invite thread", perhaps more useful would be an "interview follow-up thread" which might help people better gauge if they actually impressed interviewers or not, and give maybe a little more data to us students when making an ROL.

I'm sure people would lie about their communications under the veil of internet anonymity, but hopefully there would be another member(s) who also received post-interview communication from the same institution and the BS would get weeded out.

Reactions: 1 user
I would not put a lot of stock into a post-interview communication. I got some and one in particular that got me all excited about a program only to find out that everyone that interviewed there got the same one...like verbatim. They do it so that you feel just as I felt and likely how you are feeling now from the one you got. They send those so people think, "well program X really liked me so I will rank them" and by getting you to do that they will hopefully fill all their spots. The programs want to fill just as much as you want to match. Don't let this sway your decision to rank or not but just know that it might not mean much.

Reactions: 1 users