Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Post interview news from UCSF?? Bueller? Bueller?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by StevenRF, Nov 20, 2005.

1. StevenRF

StevenRF Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Anyone heard anything or know when the first admits come out? The waiting is killing me. I check my email and mailbox every day and nothing. LET ME IN! +pissed+

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. coco

coco Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I remember them saying that we won't hear before January, but my interviewer said that they send the first batch mid December...so there's more waiting to do. I'm going nuts as well! everyday i'm like...maybe i'll get a call??? (i know...im picturing stuff) lol

4. silas2642

silas2642 silas2642
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I know. The waiting around for an answer via SNAIL MAIL is killing me. Meanwhile, my grades are sinking faster than the Titanic. If I don't get in by the end of this semester, I'm going to have to start studying again. By the way, I'm not in the same league as you are. Didn't apply to UC's because they're too far away and I'm certain they'd never accept me. Congratulations on your interview though-- that's quite an accomplishment!!

5. Jaydiggity21

Jaydiggity21 Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    They don't send out the first batch of acceptances until December 15th, so thats the earliest that you could be accepted...I interviewed Nov. 7th and hoping that I will hear something on Dec. 15th, but more than likely it wont be until mid-January....I hate waiting!

6. mkanchan

mkanchan Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I interviewed on October 24th. The Associate Dean of Admissions said that usually UCSF starts sending out letters on December 15th but since this is his first year on the job he said that they will most likely be sending out first batch of acceptances around Jan 15th :(

This waiting process is killing me!

7. titoincali

titoincali SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    That is what I thought but I saw a profile on mdapplicants that stated the person had already been accepted to UCSF!

8. StevenRF

StevenRF Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Cry... So much for a nice Christmas present.