May 30, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi guys I just had an MMI interview in which one of the stations was with an actor. The scenario was given to us, when I walked in I gave my name however I forgot to ask the patients name! Do you think it will severely impact my interview score, I am very nervous about it!

About the Ads

Lannister

5+ Year Member
May 21, 2013
Casterly Rock
Status
Medical Student
One mistake isn't going to kill you. Idk if other schools with MMI do this but my school discounts outlier stations so if you do well on every station except one they'd throw the one bad one out and not consider it.

f4reignbeauty

Nature lover <3
5+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Agree with @Lannister ! I wouldn't say that alone would constitute a bad station, but the beauty of MMIs is that one station will not close the door for you.

Reactions: Lannister
OP
G
May 30, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
You're probably fine
One mistake isn't going to kill you. Idk if other schools with MMI do this but my school discounts outlier stations so if you do well on every station except one they'd throw the one bad one out and not consider it.
Agree with @Lannister ! I wouldn't say that alone would constitute a bad station, but the beauty of MMIs is that one station will not close the door for you.
Thank you guys, I appreciate the re-assurance, I am sorry for sounding so nitpicky, this was one of my top schools, so I guess everything is freaking me out :$ But yeah, I need to stop picking at details, it's done so I obviously cannot change anything. Thank you once again :)

About the Ads