Post Interview Panic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gemini13bk

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just had an MMI interview in which one of the stations was with an actor. The scenario was given to us, when I walked in I gave my name however I forgot to ask the patients name! Do you think it will severely impact my interview score, I am very nervous about it!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
One mistake isn't going to kill you. Idk if other schools with MMI do this but my school discounts outlier stations so if you do well on every station except one they'd throw the one bad one out and not consider it.

Agree with @Lannister ! I wouldn't say that alone would constitute a bad station, but the beauty of MMIs is that one station will not close the door for you.

Reactions: 1 user
You're probably fine

One mistake isn't going to kill you. Idk if other schools with MMI do this but my school discounts outlier stations so if you do well on every station except one they'd throw the one bad one out and not consider it.

Agree with @Lannister ! I wouldn't say that alone would constitute a bad station, but the beauty of MMIs is that one station will not close the door for you.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the re-assurance, I am sorry for sounding so nitpicky, this was one of my top schools, so I guess everything is freaking me out :$ But yeah, I need to stop picking at details, it's done so I obviously cannot change anything. Thank you once again :)