Post-match question RE programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclabruins47

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how long after the match do programs usually take to send out letters of appointment or make calls to applicants (if at all)? I haven't heard anything from my program yet and i dunno if that is unusual or if that's typical (for IM at least).

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what the norm is for programs. I know that UC Davis sent us an introduction e-mail a few hours after the match. Also, the program director contacted us directly via telephone.

Which program did you match to? Maybe someone else from this form was also accepted and can give you the scoop...

going to kaiser-la, anyone going there?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there UCLABRUINS47, I contacted the program director yesterday because I too hadn't heard anything about orientation and he told me that we should be getting an email within a week. Hope this helps.

Kaiser LA? Is there any way you guys can PM me with your stats / which schools you went to? I am somewhat interested in that program.

Thanks

Got an email literally two hours after the match and a big arse package on Monday after the match.