Post May 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikkey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much movement can we waitlisters expect now that May 15th is past?

Members don't see this ad.

It sounds like waitlists continue to move into June, and then to a lesser extent during July and August. It might also depend on the schools -- it sounds like some schools immediately offered spots as they became available, and other schools haven't had movement yet (I'm hoping this is because they are still sorting things out, and not because they have no spots open!)

I, too, am hoping against hope that these waitlists continue to move. But it certainly isn't over yet, from what I've heard.

Members don't see this ad :)
How much movement can we waitlisters expect now that May 15th is past?

its probably gonna take the adcoms like 2 weeks to get the up-to-date rosters, and then take some more time for reviewing possible candidates for the open spots. then invitations for interviews...i think it'll take close to a month until people start hearing from them...please correct me if im wrong

its probably gonna take the adcoms like 2 weeks to get the up-to-date rosters, and then take some more time for reviewing possible candidates for the open spots. then invitations for interviews...i think it'll take close to a month until people start hearing from them...please correct me if im wrong

:confused::confused::confused:

To be on the waitlist, you have to have already interviewed. Most schools pull people off of their waitlist daily as the withdrawals come in.

It really depends on the school. At OHSU, there is alot of movement, at the H-Bomb, not so much.