Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Post-MCAT stress

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by relentless11, Apr 23, 2001.

1. relentless11

relentless11 Going broke and loving it
    Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Medical
    Hey everyone. Well the big MCAT is over. THANK GOD! I am so happy. I am wondering if anyone here has any input on how they curve the exam. Thats pretty much all i'm worried about right now. I got exam EH, which was really easy. And...........yes it was really fun taking it, but now i'm stressing out about the curve! Help please, anyone have any good news for me?! Hehe.

Ah then there's that waiting for 60 days thing........oh well its not gonna be the last time.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jmejia1

jmejia1 Senior Member

Maybe it only seemed real easy to you and that of course would be good news. If everyone felt the same way though, its going to depend on who made dumb little mistakes. Did you make tons of little mistakes in your practice tests? If you did I still wouldn't panic, I guess you're going to have to wait like the rest of us. This is almost torture! I felt comfortable with the sciences, but everything that could go wrong on the VR portion went wrong. I had passages on clinical depression and ancient bridges, I hope these are not the passages you though were real easy because I'm dead otherwise.

4. relentless11

relentless11 Going broke and loving it
    Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Medical
    I don't think i made any mistake, but then again, i'm gonna save myself any more stress by thinking about it..haha.

I also blocked out any memories of the VR, that wasn't so fun......it wasn't incredibly hard, but then again it wasn't moving along as i wanted it to be.

I'm just praying people didn't get 15's and that would screw me over. Haha. All i want is are 9's and 10's. Is that too much to ask?! Hehe.