SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Post-Online FAFSA

Discussion in 'Financial Aid' started by Dr. Kermit, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2001
    Bronx, NY
    Has anyone received anything beside the SAR from FAFSA since submitting the application. I submitted over a month ago and while the webpage says that my FAFSA was processed, my schools still do not have my data. I'm wondering if something should have been e-mailed or mailed to me.

Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ussdfiant

ussdfiant Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Limbo
    I have another question, should I have received an SAR in the mail after submitting my FAFSA online?

4. KelliJelliBeans

KelliJelliBeans Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Feb 24, 2002
    New York
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tori is a goddess:
    <strong>I have another question, should I have received an SAR in the mail after submitting my FAFSA online?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes.
    I did mine online too! Give it a little while, it took about a month and some change before I got my SAR.

5. trout

trout Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 27, 2002
    The great blue ocean
    If you don't need your parent's signature on it you can electronically sign (with your pin) it right on the web and print it out, so you will not receive one in the mail. (I had to call because I had been waiting for 6 weeks and wondering where the hell it was!)