Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Post-Online FAFSA

Discussion in 'Financial Aid' started by Dr. Kermit, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member

Has anyone received anything beside the SAR from FAFSA since submitting the application. I submitted over a month ago and while the webpage says that my FAFSA was processed, my schools still do not have my data. I'm wondering if something should have been e-mailed or mailed to me.

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    I have another question, should I have received an SAR in the mail after submitting my FAFSA online?

4. KelliJelliBeans

KelliJelliBeans Senior Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tori is a goddess:
    <strong>I have another question, should I have received an SAR in the mail after submitting my FAFSA online?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes.
    I did mine online too! Give it a little while, it took about a month and some change before I got my SAR.

5. trout

trout Senior Member

If you don't need your parent's signature on it you can electronically sign (with your pin) it right on the web and print it out, so you will not receive one in the mail. (I had to call because I had been waiting for 6 weeks and wondering where the hell it was!)